Política de privacidad
PRIVACY & SECURITY
This Policy applies to information we collect on our Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website, and from any other sources that include links or references to this Policy.
Pure Romance Partner may also operate their own websites. Each Partneris an independent contractor operating their own Pure Romance business, and each is responsible for the privacy and information security policies and practices of those sites. In this regard, a Partner 's online privacy policies and practices may vary from those that apply to this Website. Pure Romance is not responsible for the policies and practices of Pure Romance Partners in the operation of their independent websites.
Our Website is not intended for, and should not be accessed or used by, children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use our Website, register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including.
· Personal identifiers and financial account information, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information.
· Correspondence and account history, such as requests for information and our responses, messages, recipient's name and e-mail address and reminders you create
· Consumer habits, such as purchasing history.
· Information about your internet connection, equipment used to access the Website, browser type, usage details, keystrokes, IP address or persistent electronic identifiers.
· Biometric information, such as exercise data or step counts
We may collect this information from the following sources:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as:
o Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided when you establish or update a pureromance.com account, sign up for Pure Romance e-mail, enter a contest, participate in a survey, shop online, check the status of an order, request a catalog, purchase and send an e-gift card or create or send a wish list or gift reminder
o Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
o Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
· Through your online activity, such as browsing our Website, placing products in the online cart or clicking on our advertisements, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
o Information from tracking technologies, such as browser cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons.
o Details of website visits, such as traffic data, location data, logs, keystrokes, and resources used to access the website.
o Information about the user’s computer or mobile device and internet connection, such as IP address, operating system, or browser type.
· From third parties, such as service providers, vendors, contractors, advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, application providers or data brokers.
When you use certain services, we may also collect biometric information, such as exercise data or step count, to provide certain features and functionality.
Pure Romance also may obtain personal information from you when you apply for or become a partner, including your name, address, contact information, financial information, tax identification numbers and banking information. Tax identification numbers and banking information are stored in an encrypted format. Once you become a partner, we will gather information about your purchases and sales of Pure Romance products, your marketing and promotional activities and other partners you may manage or supervise.
Cookies and Pixels
· Zoho Site24x7: https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
· Microsoft Clarity: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
· Zendesk: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
· Remarketing with Google Analytics
· Google Display Network Impression Reporting
· DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads across the internet. We use ad-tracking along with third-party vendors. These use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie). Together, these cookies report if you have seen our ads (ad impressions) and how you have interacted with our ads and ad services. We want this information so we can make sure our advertising that you see is relevant to you.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you. The information automatically collected helps us better understand a visitor's experience to the Website and improve upon that experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. It also tells us about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services (e.g., the time it takes a visitor to connect to our Site or download pages).
· To create user profiles in order to carry out our business and to provide our goods and services and to conduct advertising and promotions more effectively, sometimes using personal or business interests, experience or requests to customize our service for you
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, such as when we process, complete and fulfill your order.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about problems with an order, respond to your request, answer your inquiries or forward your information to one or more Pure Romance Partners so that they may contact you in response to your communications to us
· To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze Website usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Website’s content, layout, and services.
· To contact you about Pure Romance products, promotions and event that may be of interest to you.
· To contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings and communications relevant to your use of the Site
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent or to comply with any applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, vendors, service providers, financial service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may provide aggregated, deidentified or other information that is not personally identifiable to third parties.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your information or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
· Do Not Track Signals. We do not honor “do not track” signals.
· Update, Correct or Delete Your Information. You can access the information that we collect online and maintain through normal updating methods. To update, correct or delete this information, you can visit our Contact Us page or call 1-866-ROMANCE.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Where Your Personal Information is Held
Information may be held at our offices and those of our third party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above. Some of these third parties may be based outside the region in which we collect this information. Information you provide to us will be transmitted to and stored in information technology facilities and databases maintained in the United States of America and elsewhere. By submitting information to us, including non-public personal information, you consent to the transmission of your information to and the storage of that information in the United States and elsewhere around the world.
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or while we are providing products or services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
· To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
· To show that we treated you fairly; or
· To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights and protections under applicable law regarding the processing of your personal information, as detailed in our policy for California residents: California Privacy Pollicy.
Other Privacy Rights
Other jurisdictions may provide their residents with additional privacy rights. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions and would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
Pure Romance takes security measures to protect the information you provide to us, including the use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers, firewall technology, secure socket layer certificate authentication and limitations of administrative access to our systems. In addition, it is our policy not to send your credit card number via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we encourage you to adopt in all of your online activities.
We have designed Pureromance.com to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Policy Effective: 1/1/2021
Last modified: 1/1/2021
Pure Romance is a licensee of U.S. Patent No. 6,594,641 which is owned by Reshare Commerce LLC.